Friday, November 29, 2013

Fridails: stripes

It's Friday, which means more nail art! Our theme at Fridails this week is stripes, and the additional requirement was to combine at least 2 techniques in one nail art. I chose to do gradient stamping...and failed miserably. I mean, I managed the gradient and the image did stamp, but I just couldn't make the lines 100% straight (due to my stamper being too squishy or my wrong hands, I know not). I tried to mask that by freehanding golden stripes on top, but I'm not sure if I made things better or worse. It's not that visible from the distance, of course, but up close and personal it's a different story. Well, everyone has bad nail days, right? 
Сегодня пятница, а значит, новый нейл-арт! Темой Fridails на этой неделе были полоски, усложняющим элементом - сочетание минимум 2 техник в дизайне. Я решила сделать градиентный стеминг...ну а получилось, что получилось. Градиент-то у меня получился и изображение пропечаталось, но ровными линии у меня сделать не получилось, то ли штамп слишком мягкий, то ли руки кривые, уж не знаю. Я попыталась это замаскировать, нарисовав поверх золотые полоски, но сделала, по-моему, только хуже. Ну что ж, у всех бывают неудачные дни...

What I used for this manicure: 
В маникюре принимали участие:
Base color/базовый цвет - Contrary Polish The Way I Am, 2 coats/2 слоя
Stamping plate/пластина для стемпинга - LeLac LLC-A
Gradient/градиент - China Glaze Westside Warrior/Annny Whatever You Like  

I also topped everything with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. 
Маникюр я завершила слоем сушки Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. 




Check out Alena's blog, The Polishing Life, and Maria's So Marvellous, for their striped manicures :)
Также приглашаю в блоги Алены The Polishing Life и Маши So Marvellous на полосатые маникюры в их исполнении :)

No comments:

Post a Comment